Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 236

Thread: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

  1. #101
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    No you mistook what i said. If it isn't biologically possible, without some kind of change being made, what would be natural about it.
    Like i said. I've never seen a man have a baby. And never knew of a woman to get pregnant but one, without sperm from
    a man and i think she was the Virgin Mary.
    The same one's who are condoning this are the same one's who will put others down.
    Honestly i don't see what the debate is. If it's wrong it's wrong.
    But we as a nation and a people have become to afraid to say what we think anymore. We have to be politically correct, even if it means we lose our value systems.
    Like i said look back and see since the 60's how many laws and changes have been made in them. To make them politically correct.
    If a person wants to be gay that is their decision. But also why do some feel they need to convert the world and some feel they have to also have to defend their actions? If their right then justification should not be a problem should it?
    I was always under the impression when you set out to justify something it was because you had to clarify why it was right.
    As for me. I can't see it being right or natural in any way. But to each his their own.
    When a man can have a baby without any changes and a woman can get pregnant without sperm from a man. Then i may consider it to be natural and something accepted of God. Other than that. To each their own. I just don't think it needs to be something that others are told they can't talk out against, when you have others who can celebrate their new found liberties.
    Yet some can't even mention God without being sued? Make any sense. I cant' mention God. But i also can't infringe on some's rights to celebrate what they want, yet i say the word God, and i am infringing on someone's right?
    Problem with America anymore. We have become to liberal. If you can't do it here go to America, there you can get away with anything. And all you have to say is that offends me.
    To me to each their own. From the Bible i read everyone will be judged according to their own works. So you know that tells me all i need to know.

  2. #102
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Not arguing just replying to your thoughts....

    it also says you have to be your own man not a puppet on a string, which CAN be interpretted as going agains the norm.

    With that logic you are counting out people who are born infertile due to whatever reason, or that become infertile, they too do not reproduce. Just playing devil's advocate here

    AND, I think I have done a damn fine job with my kid (I was 14 when I had her) And recent things have happened showing me that I may not be able to have more, I don't know. IF that be the case my teenage pregancy would be my only. In my case I took a bad scenario and made the best. BY NO MEANS DO I CONDONE TEENAGE PREGNANCY, I am just saying I think I did pretty good, considering the circumstances and Unchained can back it up, as a matter of fact elp6n also knew me when my child was 1 or 2 years old in that area anyway.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  3. #103
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    I like to think that you had a decent support system [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] You know I am proud of you. You also know that you are the exception as well. Most girls don't get pregnant at your age, graduate high school, college, and become a career professional. Most go on to have more, and taxpayers like you and I get to foot the bill.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #104
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    wait you didn't tell it all

    graduated high school with honors and advanced diploma, as well as had 12 college credits my senior year.

    My kid is also an honor roll student

    you are right I had a support system, I even missed 30-40 days a years due to her illnesses (hospitalized serveral times for various reasons) but my homework and school work were all me, I chose not to give up on it even when JJ Kelly asked me to go to the NOW program.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  5. #105
    Inactive Member JCFORME's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2005
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    cool

  6. #106
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Like I said, you are the exception. You know the numbers.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  7. #107
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Very good poind regarding infertility vs non-reproducing (homosexuality). Goes to show you cannot use that as an argument without also implying that infertile heterosexual couples must also be 'bad.'

    In other news:

    Gay Families Plan to Attend White House Egg Roll

    Md. Judge Strikes Down Gay-Marriage Ban
    I personally feel the government has no place deciding what a "family" consists of. If we're going to do that, let's just follow China's lead, abort all second children in urban areas (3rd in rural), toss the newborn girls in the trash...
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #108
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    I work w/troubled kids, and infants and toddlers at risk for or with developmental delay...yeah I know the numbers. There were a lot of people born to teenage mothers back when as well, the difference being that today's world wants more of an education to do anything.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  9. #109
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    right they must have done something wrong, they have to be being punished for some sin (even if it was from infancy) right??
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  10. #110
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Thanks....a sense of pride for me, I bust my butt to do it. People who didn't have kids weren't doing it which is also a problem.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •